Colchester Baby Psychology Basics (Pregnancy through to 12 months old)
** COLCHESTER PREGNANCY AND BABY WORKSHOP **
For parents of under-1s & parents-to-be, covering key topics on baby development & parenting. Friendly & relaxed vibe, babies welcome!
Did you know….?
• The way you interact with your baby influences how their brain develops. Every positive interaction with a parent establishes important new pathways in their brain.
• Babies’ brains haven’t finished developing when they are born. There’s still a lot of growing and forming to do, right up until early adulthood.
Are you interested in learning more about your baby’s brain development, supporting your baby’s emotional development, and much more? Are you interested in meeting other parents in your area? If so, then come along to this Baby Psychology Basics workshop for parents-to-be and parents of 0-12month olds.
Run by an experienced Clinical Psychologist, the workshop cuts through confusing advice and provides an overview of the most useful, evidence-based information on key topics including:
• Understand attachment and how to build a healthy baby-parent relationship .
• An overview of how babies’ brains develop and how parents can support their baby to grow into a happy and confident child.
• Understand the biology of baby sleep and how to optimise baby sleep
• Common myths debunked.
• Looking after your own mental health as parents
The workshop is aimed at parents of under-1s and parents-to-be. Suitable for first-time parents and those who already have children. Partners and family are welcome and encouraged to join (each ticket includes a plus-one). Babies are of course welcome too! There will be a variety of toys etc available to keep little ones entertained.
-Each ticket includes a plus-one, so that you can bring along a partner/friend/family member (as well as your baby, who is more than welcome too!)
-2.5 hour interactive workshop with plenty of opportunity to interact and ask questions.
– Soft drinks and snacks for the adults.
-Resource pack, including images and notes from the workshop
-Goodie bag, including free gifts and discounts from some amazing local businesses
-Small group size
Learn more about the organiser, Dr. Fiona Jeffries, at: https://drfionajeffries.co.uk/baby-psychology-basics
Feel free to contact Fiona if you have any questions: